Thursday, 20 February 2014

#OOTD...

OK, so I am wearing this Bomber again.  I am in love with it and that is that.  
I bought this over a year ago at a local flea market held by Helena at Bell's Fashion for £5, it was the best fiver I have ever spent.  Thank you Helena :-)

I took these photographs on my travels Sunday, it was the first clear afternoon we have had for ages so along came my camera to shoot my outfit of the day.  
Clearly a little late in posting it.  Very bad blogger *cough cough*.




Bomber - Vintage / Clutch - Primark / Wedged Trainers - Bank / 
Leggings c/oKarma Clothing



Hope everyone's week is going well!  I am very glad it's Friday tomorrow as have had a long, tiring and busy week at work.

Here's to the weekend.

xxx









15 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I am SO obsessed with those shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I'm in love with this bomber and the price you got it it's just craaaazy!!
    I'm definitely following you, check my blog if you want to! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bomber jacket- I'm so jealous of your Sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so Fresh Prince! Looove.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bomber and the fact that you got it at a flea market.
    Which one do you go to?

    Shanika | Shanika-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bomber is great, I love the colours!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that bomber jacket, you styled it up great!

    Fashion Signal - UK Style and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. so in love with the print of your bomber!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit, your jacket is really cool :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know <3
    LUSCIOUS STYLE
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice look! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute outfit, im obsessed with that bomber babe!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning look!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bomber looks fab on you! Hope you had a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. the jacket has me hooked. five pounds as well...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig