Saturday, 1 February 2014

Monochrome Again...

Hello lovelies, hope you are all having a good weekend?  Me and my sister spent today at the tattooist's where I added a couple more doodles to my ever growing collection.  On the way home we shot a couple of outfit posts just before it started to absolutely pour it down, all about timing when it comes to a quick outfit shot and our fabulous English weather! 
 
Glad to see that Monochrome is hanging around for S/S14 as I somehow keep pulling outfits out the wardrobe with these basic palette shades, handy to be accidentally on trend I guess. 
 
 

 Flannel Shirt - Carboot / Jeans - Topshop (old) / Boots - New Look / Quilted Bag - Charity Shop / Vest - Primark
 
 
I am off to a friends housewarming get together tonight, I'm actually laying off the drink for a change but I have heard there's going to be a decent buffet so I'll be hovering around that!  Hope you all have a lovely weekend whether it be boozy or a chilled one.
 
XXX


 

16 comments:

  1. love your outfit! amazing jacket :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket babe x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print on your shirt! Amazing outfit.x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that shirt - so gutted it was a carboot sale item!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I am SO obsessed with those shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can literally do no wrong in my eyes! Your style is too nice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is so nice! and I am so in love with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! You look great!xo

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice style, I love the boots :)

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    The Cutielicious

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the post :) keep up the good work, love Erin

    http://justaweefashionblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shirt is do cool, I never find anything at carboots! You must have a really good eye for bargains.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute blog!! Those boots are amazing!

    xx Frankie

    http://frankiesplanet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your shoes ! X

    > http://flydp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig