Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Varsity Tee...

A chilled outfit from the weekend, this T-shirt is perfect for a hung-over day when you just want to eat everything in sight (a typical Sunday for me) and not worry about the belly bulge!  A comfy fit whilst adding a hint of cool, I teamed this Oversized Varsity Tee with leather look leggings, wedged trainers and a denim jacket...
 
 



 
T-Shirt - c/o Hidden Fashion / PVC Leggings - c/o Karma Clothing / Denim Jacket - Charity Shop / Wedged Trainers - Bank (£10 in sale, recent)
 
 
 
Oh you will also notice that I am indeed blonde again, I decided to strip the red as I was experiencing some funky orange bun situation.  Was a shame because I loved the red but 2 applications of Colour B4 has taking me back to a honey toned shade.  I am going to lay of the dye for a bit and try and restore the condition, any ideas of treatments I could use?
 
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Digging those sneaks! Love a good oversized tee.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the tee! now following :)

    5oodaysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that tee! so obsessed with oversized tee lately, and you rocked this slightly grungy outfit <3
    Check out my latest post featuring &OtherStories :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look...and realllly like your hair this colour :)

    I use Wella Luxe Oil overnight...it's fab and smells lush too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fully lovin' these kind of tee's at the minute.
    You look wicked :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you styled it - especially love the shoes!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. im with you, this is me every sunday! look good lady! hanna x http://antoinettevintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! xo

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your earrings, just ordered mine silver xo
    ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit!

    http://simplebutneverbasic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool outfit !

    http://fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig