Saturday, 25 January 2014

Saturday Mornings...

The weekend is finally here and the sun is shinning, literally happy days!  Enjoyed a cheeky lie in this morning which was just amazing, not setting an alarm is pure bliss isn't it.  Its been a productive day so far as me and my sister finally cleared out some old clothes, shoes and bags and dropped them in to a local Cash for Clothes store, we had 10 bin bags full which get weighed out and per every 10kg you received £5.  The clothes get flown over to Eastern Europe and used for a good cause, so all in all a good deed slash tidy up slash a bit of extra cash in the back pocket! 
Here is what I wore today, I have been obsessed with these biker boots since Rocket Dog kindly sent them to me and they literally go with everything.







Maxi Dress - H&M / Shirt - Levi / Turban - Ebay / Necklace - Topshop (sale) / Boots c/o - Rocket Dog / Leather Jacket - H&M / Rucksack - Primark



Hope you all are having a good weekend so far?  I am off to get ready soon for my friends birthday night out tonight, already predicting a hangover and MacDonald's visit tomorrow!

Have a good one whatever you all do.


xxx






18 comments:

  1. Love the turban! Wish I would suit on but I have such a big head haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, did you customise the dress yourself? I always drop old clothes in to H&M and get a £5 voucher per bag....doesn't make me feel so guilty about all the shopping I do!

    - Tabitha at Scared Toast x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! Your style is awsome!xo

    feel free to check out my blog www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! I'm in love with those boots, and I love all the different textures xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look. I need to wear my turban more!

    Shanika | shanika-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit. Love the turban and the dress
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are so cool, love the splash of plaid!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a unique look, love how you've incorporated the turban!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
    tinyurl.com/q8v8ozy
    ^MAC GIVEAWAY^

    ReplyDelete
  9. soy fan de los turbantes!!

    http://loquellevelarubia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loove that dress, I dont know why I havent seen it at H&M..And great outfit!!:)

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow just love this especially the shirt <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fact it is a bit badas and love the turbant!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this! amazing style girlll x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this look! I bought a turban myself a few months back, it's such a great alternative to the beanie x x x

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want this outfit! Everything is perfect!!x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig